Join Our Team
We are always interested to hear from registered and enrolled nurses as well as qualified personal carers who are dedicated to providing high-quality community-based home care, tailored to meet the needs of clients.
What we offer
- All personal carers are supported to complete the Certificate III in Aged Care or Home and Community Care.
- Valuable, practical knowledge in community-based home care through mentoring from expert staff, as well as training.
- Clinical support.
- Regular in-house education to ensure skills and competencies are maintained and enhanced.
- Opportunities for personal growth and development.
As all our work is based in clients Â homes, it is mandatory that you have a current Working with Vulnerable People card. Other requirements* include:
- First Aid Certificate (two-day course) not more than three years old.
- Registered nurses and enrolled nurses must be currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulatory Agency.
- Manual handling training.This course is conducted and funded by Absolute Home Care each year.
*The cost of these requirements is tax deductible.
In addition, you must also provide evidence that you have the following things** and that all are current:
- registered car
- drivers licence
- comprehensive car insurance.
**We will need to sight the originals of these documents.
If you need information on any of these requirements, or have a general enquiry, please contact Rebecca Bassaletti or Garry Buchanan on (02) 6112 8886